top of page


The Ministry of Tourism regulates all commercial and non-commercial productions.


The Immigration Department issues all work permits for non-domestic workers.

Government Admin Building.JPG



  • Media Production License (One per production)

  • Work Permit Application (One per worker)

  • Equipment Importation (One per production)

  • Affidavit for Work Permits (One per production)

  • Transportation of Money Report (One per production)


  • Bonfire Lighting Application Form

  • Kittiwake Shipwreck Permission Form

  • Protected Areas Permission Form

  • Stingray City Diving Permission Form


  • Airport Filming Permit

  • Public Location & Beach Permits

  • Road Use Permits

  • Aerial Filming Permit

Contact us for permit forms and answers to any questions.

We work directly with the Cayman Islands Film Commission

bottom of page